The problems facing our ocean today aren’t going to be solved in one generation. This means to make real progress, we need to instill environmental stewardship of our ocean in our children. Field trips to SEA LIFE give children a connection to the ocean, make it more relatable, and give children concrete ways that they can make a difference, to protect the oceans for generations to come.
Explore the depths of our oceans with our field trip package! Remember, discounted SEA LIFE group tickets are available for school field trips serving K-12.
- You must make reservations at least 14 days before your visit
- This package is available for groups of at least ten students
- Reservations are only valid from Monday – Friday
- Tickets from $8 per student, $10 for Teachers/Adults
- One free adult chaperone ticket for every five student tickets purchased
Our school programs explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and are designed to meet TEKS Standards. Workshops are available for students are all ages, Preschool through High School.
- Curriculum linked activities
- Programs meet TEKS Standards
- 20 person minimum to book workshops
- 45 minute workshop programs
- Pre and post visit in-classroom activities
Ready to book?
PAYING WITH CHECK:
If you wish to pay with a check, please submit a Booking Request and someone from the SEA LIFE Grapevine team will contact you. Checks must be mailed in one week prior to your visit date.
PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD:
If you wish to pay with a credit card, select the 'Book Now' button below! After you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. If your school is tax exempt, you may not use a credit card. Please see below for more information for tax exempt organizations.
If your school is tax exempt, you must submit a Booking Request and attach the tax exemption form.
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: email@example.com
We provide free pre-visit and post-visit activities tailored around each of our Education Workshops for teachers to use in the classroom and free self-guided tour packets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE Grapevine. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Pre-visit Lesson Plans
- Post-visit Lesson Plans
- Free self-guided tour packet - Download Here
- Download more free activity packs below!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your needs! Please subscribe with the link above.