An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 20 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 280 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 360-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of booking with credit card
- Must have a minimum of 10 children to receive group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $12 per child / $14 per Adult
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
Tax Exempt Groups:
Tax exempt groups who want to book and pay online must submit proper documentation after booking. Please click here to book your reservation and once complete, please email DFW.Sales@merlinentertainments.biz your tax exempt form and order number.
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
PLAN YOUR VISIT
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scouts, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams, and tour groups.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10
- Online reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Payment is taken at the time of booking.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted after payment.
- Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Entry 5; we do ask however that buses park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 280 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 360° ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group has a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: DFW.Sales@merlinentertainments.biz
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.