Plan your Visit
Please note that due to an exciting new experience coming in 2015, our ocean display will be unavailable until this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you require more information, please Contact us
Things to Do:
- Meet our two Penguin Chicks that hatched this Easter (April 2014)
- Get a hand manicure from our cleaner shrimp in our new tropical rockpool!
- Stare into the eyes of our african dwarf crocodiles. Best make it snappy!
- Get a real rock pool experience! Hold crabs and touch starfish at the interactive pool
- Dive deep with the sharks! Walk through our million-litre underwater tank
- Learning lunch! Educational and fun feeding times throughout the day
- Amazing displays! Over 60 displays include rockpools, turtle breeding and incredible tropical tanks
- Over 1,000 creatures including sharks, seahorses, penguins and rays
- Join our campaign and help to save the whales
- Freshly prepared hot food and kids eat free deals are available
- Stay all day! Our new children's play area and the cafe are open all day