Between the 20th October – 4th November we’re hosting a special Shark Week event in celebration of one of natures most magnificent but misunderstood creatures.
See Sharks in all shapes and sizes and learn to identify different types when we take you on a fin-tastic journey!
In an urgent bid for shark conservation, SEA LIFE are proudly supporting the Shark Trust in presenting a range of exciting, interactive and memorable experiences to raise awareness about the wide range of shark species and the challenges that they are facing.
Look out for...
• Get up close and personal with our resident sharks..Hammerheads, Nurses, Black Tips, Zebras and Bamboo sharks.
• Learn a variety of cool facts on sharks, their habitats and how they hunt
• See our Aquarists feed the sharks
• Pick yourself up a shark hat
• Take part in puzzles and games
• And much much more…
We’ll throw the spotlight on sharks for this event, so come and learn all about these amazing creatures whilst entertaining yourself with the activities throughout this two week event!