Welcome to Birmingham SEA LIFE Centre
Located in the heart of the city, The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham will transport you into an amazing underwater world. Come nose-to-nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays. To get any closer you’d have to get wet!! Buy tickets online...
It’s an exciting time for The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham as we start preparing for our brand new attraction. Please note that building works are currently underway, but we are operating as normal. In the meantime there will be no access to the soft play area or the mirror maze but the rest of the attraction will continue to be accessible. During this period of disruption we will also be issuing a voucher for a free return visit.
Please bear with us, and we will continue to update you with all our exciting news.
- Feeds and talks throughout the day.
- Touch a crab and a starfish at the interactive rockpool experience.
- Over 2000 creatures including the UK’s only Hammerhead Sharks, our rescued Giant Green Sea Turtle, Seahorses, Otters & Rays.
- Take a journey through 15 fully themed zones and more than 60 incredible displays including Nemo's Kingdom, Shark Lagoon & our Turtle Sanctuary.
- Come nose to nose with sharks and rays in our unforgettable 850,000 litre 360 tropical ocean tunnel.
- 4-D Cinema.
Merlin Annual Pass
SEA LIFE Birmingham is one of the best things to do in Birmingham and one of the best family attractions in the Midlands with plenty of children's activities. Here's a video of just some of the amazing things you'll discover on your visit...