Amazing learning experiences for everyone
Our aquariums are a great place to learn more about our oceans, and the incredible creatures that live in them.
Whatever your age, we’ve got a fun and inspiring experience for you:
- Expert daily talks to teach you all about our creatures
- Self-guided tours and workshops for schools at most of our aquariums
- Multimedia experiences like Shark Mission and Art Aquarium to help you dive deeper into our creatures’ lives
- Behind the Scenes tours at some of our aquariums, hosted by our experts and helping you uncover our creatures’ secrets
- Annual events like Shark Week to teach you about marine conservation
Want to find out what’s happening at your nearest SEA LIFE aquarium? Click ‘Locations’ at the top of the page.
Behind the scenes tour
Inspire marine biologists of the future and team up with our expert aquarist guides to go deep behind the scenes and discover how we care for our marine and fresh-water species.
Aquarium talks & feeds
Join us for our fun and interactive talks every day at all our aquariums and learn fascinating facts about our creatures!
Celebrate natures most amazing creatures at Shark Week! Other fun and information packed events feature throughout the year.
Combine active, hands-on learning with fascinating educational talks and an opportunity to have an up close and personal view into our amazing aquatic world for your ultimate school trip!