Black Tip Reef Shark
We have beautiful Blacktip Reef Sharks at Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Black Tips are among the most popular Sharks inhabiting the tropical coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific Oceans, because Black Tip Reef Sharks prefer shallow, inshore waters. They are typical in appearance of how humans imagine a shark to look, and can be seen at our big ocean tank!
- Watch our Sharks in their spacious open top tank
- Spot the Black Tip Reef Sharks prominent black tip on its fins
- Get up close to these timid and skittish creatures
- Black Tip Reef Sharks live in the same home for a few years at a time
- Find out why Sharks are not dangerous to humans