Plan your Visit
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life and the jewel in the crown of the 28 SEA LIFE attractions in the UK and Europe.
Things to Do:
- See thousands of sea creatures in over 2 million litres of water.
- Discover over 500 species from every part of the world.
- See more than 40 sharks from 12 different species.
- Explore Shark Reef Encounter and brave the Shark Walk.
- Enjoy over 65 displays, filled with 30 species of plants and foliage.
- Visit 14 themed zones over 3 floors.
- Interact with the animals at our interactive public feeding, diving displays and touch pools.
- Explore the Antarctic in the new Penguins: Ice Adventure.
If you have any questions about visiting and booking tickets, take a look at our FAQs
All visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.