Welcome to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
It’s an exciting time here at Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary as we prepare to bring you an amazing new feature for Easter 2015.
As part of our new development, from Monday 10th November 2014 our penguin enclosure will no longer be accessible to the public.
There will still be plenty for you to see and enjoy from Yorkshire’s only Seal hospital to Black Tipped Reef Sharks!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up-to-date with our £1million pound project #penguinsatlarge
Located on the North Bay of the main headland, within 3 iconic triangular buildings, SEA LIFE Scarborough offers a unique mix of indoor and outdoor exhibits and over 50 displays of marine life including seals, otters and penguins. Enjoy a hands-on rockpool experience and learn some amazing facts about the underwater world we love so much.
Buy Tickets Now & Save | Ticket Buying Guide | Join our eNewsletter List
SEA LIFE Scarborough is one of the best things to do in Scarborough and one of the best family attractions in North Yorkshire with plenty of children's activities.
Things to do...
- More than 50 displays of marine life
- Visit our hands-on rockpool - dare you hold a crab?
- Test your knowledge with our NEW Dive Adventure quiz trail
- Go along to regular talks and feeding demonstrations and find out more about our resident animals
- Help feed our native sharks and rays
- Add a game of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf (separate charge applies)
- Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our activities and creature going-ons