Welcome to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Located on the North Bay of the main headland, within 3 iconic triangular buildings, SEA LIFE Scarborough offers a unique mix of indoor and outdoor exhibits and over 50 displays of marine life including seals, otters and penguins. Enjoy a hands-on rockpool experience and learn some amazing facts about the underwater world we love so much.
Buy your tickets online for the best prices.
Buy Tickets Now | Ticket Buying Guide
Things to do...
- Check out our Events for 2013
- More than 50 displays of marine life
- Visit our hands-on rockpool - dare you hold a crab?
- Test your knowledge with our quiz trail
- Go along to regular talks and feeding demonstrations and find out more about our resident animals
- Help feed our native sharks and rays
- Add a game of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf (separate charge applies)
- Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our activities and creature going-ons