Welcome to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
NEW 2016: Shark Encounter!
Come face-to-fin with an incredible array of Sharks as they circle above the new abandoned shipwreck. Can you spot our new creatures Bonnethead Sharks and Blacktip Reef Sharks as they settle in to their brand new home?
Located on the North Bay of the main headland, within 3 iconic triangular buildings, SEA LIFE Scarborough offers a unique mix of indoor and outdoor exhibits and over 50 displays of marine life including seals, otters and penguins. Enjoy SEA LIFE Europe's only penguin walkthrough feature, our hands-on rockpool experience and learn some amazing facts about the underwater world we love so much.
Buy Tickets Now & Save | Ticket Buying Guide | Join our eNewsletter List
SEA LIFE Scarborough is one of the best things to do in Scarborough and one of the best family attractions in North Yorkshire with plenty of children's activities.
Things to do...
- Waddle side by side with our colony of Humboldt penguins in their walkthrough home - Penguin Island!
- Visit the Underwater Tunnel and come face-to-fin in a Shark Encounter!
- Visit Yorkshires only Seal Hospital
- More than 50 displays of marine life
- Visit our hands-on rockpool - dare you hold a crab?
- Test your knowledge with our Dive Adventure quiz trail
- Go along to regular talks and feeding demonstrations and find out more about our resident animals
- Help feed our native sharks and rays
- Add a game of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf (separate charge applies)
- Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our activities and creature going-ons