Welcome to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
Brand New for Easter 2015: Penguin Island!
Join us this Easter as we welcome back our colony of adorable Humboldt Penguins and introduce them to their brand new walkthrough home - a first for SEA LIFE Europe! You'll be able to waddle side by side with our amazing feathered friends and meet the 8 additional penguins we have introduced to our colony, including 2 baby penguins that have been lovingly hand reared by our dedicated animal care team.
Thinking of coming before Easter? Don't worry - there will still be plenty for you to see and enjoy from Yorkshire’s only Seal hospital to Black Tipped Reef Sharks!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up-to-date with our £1million pound project #penguinsatlarge
Located on the North Bay of the main headland, within 3 iconic triangular buildings, SEA LIFE Scarborough offers a unique mix of indoor and outdoor exhibits and over 50 displays of marine life including seals, otters and penguins. Enjoy a hands-on rockpool experience and learn some amazing facts about the underwater world we love so much.
Buy Tickets Now & Save | Ticket Buying Guide | Join our eNewsletter List
SEA LIFE Scarborough is one of the best things to do in Scarborough and one of the best family attractions in North Yorkshire with plenty of children's activities.
Things to do...
- More than 50 displays of marine life
- Visit our hands-on rockpool - dare you hold a crab?
- Test your knowledge with our NEW Dive Adventure quiz trail
- Go along to regular talks and feeding demonstrations and find out more about our resident animals
- Help feed our native sharks and rays
- Add a game of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf (separate charge applies)
- Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with all our activities and creature going-ons