Ahoy there me hearties!
Are ye ready for a game of golf like no other?
Get ready to board the Jolly Roger and join us for a game of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf at SEA LIFE Scarborough!
There be a new challenge at every hole, so jump aboard and navigate yer very own Jolly Roger round galleons, treasure chests and gunpowder barrels.
Can ye conquer the tricky uphill hole with a single deadly shot? Do ye have enough skill to avoid the obstacles blocking yer way to the treasure? Can ye sink that magical "hole in one" into Davy Jones' Locker?
- Entry to SEA LIFE Scarborough aquarium, with entrance at your chosen time slot
- Plus same day entry to Pirate Adventure Mini Golf
- Reschedule for free up to 24 hours before your arrival time
- Under 3's go free!
- Ahoy me hearties - up to 6 ship mates can embark on this Pirate Adventure game of mini golf
- Book your time and be sure to arrive ready to play at the time of your ticket - Can ye sink that magical 'hole in one' into Davy Jones' locker?
- This ticket does not include entry to SEA LIFE aquarium
- Enjoy complete flexibility and swim straight into the aquarium at any time on the day of your choice
- Includes entry to one round of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf on the same day
- Plus entry to the South Bay Observation Wheel providing stunning views of Scarborough's seafront, 32 metres above ground!
- Under 3's go free!
With a few necessary changes, we invite up to 6 shipmates to embark on this swashbuckling game of golf every 10 minutes, if there’s more in your crew please book 2 consecutive time slots.
- Pirate Adventure Golf is open daily from 10 am, with the last booking at 3.50 pm
- Booking on this 'ere website is essential, or else it'll be the plank for ye...
- Book your time and be sure to arrive ready to play at the time on your ticket. Don't be late as there ain't no boarding once the ship's set sail!
- We can't be ‘avin any crews mingling so make sure you keep your distance around the course and pay attention to notices! There will be limited capacity on board at this time.
- Maximum group size of 6 scurvy sailors per group (groups of over 5 please book two consecutive time slots - your crew will all be able to play together)
Please note: only assistance dogs are permitted entry to the attraction