An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 10 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guide resources & activity packs
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
PLAN YOUR VISIT
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Groups Newsletter is tailored to meet your needs! Please subscribe with the link above.