Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 10 marine exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
Ignite your students's imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with over 3,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- 180 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience
- Interaction Touchpool Experience- only the bravest can touch our creepy crabs and chocolate chip sea stars
- Thousands of different sea creatures in over ten different exhibits including, but not limited to: sharks, stingrays and tons of fish
Please note: Homeschools will be asked to provide proof of home schooling to be eligible for discounted home school tickets. For the state of Texas this could be a visual sample of the curriculum used or a membership card or other proof of membership in a home school group (for example, The Texas Home School Coalition). Questions, please e-mail SAGroups@merlinentertainments.biz.
We offer FREE Teacher Notes and Student Exploration Sheets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Amazing Oceans: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Behavior: 1st - 5th Grades
- Conservation: 1st - 5th Grades
- Food Chains & Ecosystems: 1st - 5th Grades
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Self-guided resources
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Ready to Book?
Have a homeschool group with 10+ students? You may qualify for our educational group rates. Please click here to submit a booking inquiry.
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: SAGroups@merlinentertainments.biz
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your needs! Please subscribe with the link above.