Do I have to buy an admission ticket online or can I also buy a ticket on site?
We can only currently guarantee admission with dated online tickets or time slot reservations (e.g. for annual pass holders). We therefore recommend that you buy your tickets online in advance - especially during vacations, weekends and public holidays..
When do I have to book a time slot reservation?
For annual pass holders as well as for all other types of pre-booked tickets & discount vouchers or free tickets, we can only guarantee admission if a corresponding time slot has been reserved.
I have a discount voucher - how can I book an online ticket?
It is also possible to redeem the coupon/voucher for the admission ticket. To do so, please enter the number or the corresponding name under "Promotional code" in the booking process. Please note that the ticket is only valid with the coupon/voucher and you must hand it in at the ticket office as proof.
Why are certain tickets not bookable on certain days?
Days that are greyed out in the calendar have passed or are already fully booked. Please book your ticket or time slot reservation as soon as possible. For SEA LIFE Basic Annual Pass holders, booking is only possible on weekdays (monday to friday) and outside holidays.
What payment options are available for my online ticket?
Payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard and Visa), PayPal, Google Pay or Klarna Sofortüberweisung.
I haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet. What can I do?
Please check your spam folder and also the email account linked to your PayPal, Google Pay or Klarna account.
How do I redeem my online ticket?
To redeem your online ticket at the box office, you either need your smartphone with the online ticket (barcode) or you print out the ticket with the barcode.
How long is my online ticket valid?
The ticket is a day ticket and therefore valid from the booked entrance time until the attraction closes.
I have already booked a ticket - can I change it?
After you book your ticket, you can change your visit date within a 90-day period. To manage the booking through our booking portal, you will need the confirmation number of your booking as well as the email address with which the booking was made.
Rebooking is completely free of charge and possible up to 5 times.
Tickets can be purchased online in advance or paid for on site by card or cash if a time slot is reserved. In the souvenir store, payment can also be made by card or cash. However, we still prefer card payment.
SEA LIFE Munich is barrier-free and has a lift that takes you to all levels. Of course, there are also toilets that are suitable for wheelchairs.
- There is a discount for people with disabilities on presentation of a valid disabled pass.
- If a "B" is noted on the disabled person's pass, an accompanying person will be admitted free of charge.
- IMPORTANT: Please book a free time slot reservation ("Other Tickets") for ALL. Tickets will then be paid for by card payment at the entrance box office.
Please note: Dogs and other pets are not allowed in SEA LIFE Munich, however, companion dogs may be taken into the exhibition.
Since our aquarium is housed exclusively indoors, your visit is weather-independent and fun in any season - protected from the wet and cold when it's raining or snowing and sheltered from the sun on hot days!
Dogs are not allowed in the entire attractions, this might scare some of our residents. However, we do make an exception for assistance dogs. Please bring an official document for your companion dog.
The SEA LIFE Munich is barrier-free and child-friendly. Admission for infants under three years of age is free.
For which age group is the SEA LIFE Munich suitable?
- Visiting children between the ages of 4-11 is the most fun, but of course it also depends on their interests and can still be very exvciting for some older children.
- Please note that children under 15 are only allowed in when accompanied by an adult.
- Did you know: Many of our tanks and aquariums are floor-level, so the little ones have a clear view of our residents.
Toilets and baby changing facilities
- At SEA LIFE Munich there are visitor toilets in the foyer that are also equipped with changing facilities.
- For safety reasons, double strollers, bicycle trailers and handcarts are not allowed on weekends, vacations and public vacations.
- There are a few, limited parking spaces for strollers in the foyer. Please note that this service can only be offered according to availability. Of course, it can happen that all parking spaces are occupied. You are also welcome to park your stroller outside the center. Parking the stroller is at your own risk; no liability can be assumed.
- As our SEA LIFE Munich Aquarium is barrier-free, you can of course take a small stroller or buggy into the aquarium. However, please be considerate of other guests and make sure that others have a clear view of our pools.
- Especially on weekends, vacations and during vacations we enjoy a large number of visitors. However, since space in the exhibition is limited and we have some winding and narrow paths, we recommend that you do not bring small strollers or buggies into the exhibition. For safety reasons, double strollers, bicycle trailers, and handcarts are not allowed at all on weekends, during vacations, and on public vacations!
- Luggage trolleys: We are happy to provide you with trolleys for carrying jackets or bags for the duration of your visit. You will find them in the entrance area after the ticket office. Please leave them next to the step stools on your way out.
Children's birthday parties
- We are happy that we can offer children's birthday parties again. You can find all the information and booking options here.
Photography is explicitly allowed and desired - but please without flash!
Take the opportunity and take an exciting photo when you meet some of the most exciting underwater animals. This way you can capture your trip to the magical underwater world of SEA LIFE Munich for later and share your experiences with your friends.
We ask you to make sure that the flash is switched off beforehand, as this could scare our inhabitants.
Eating and drinking is not allowed in the exhibition. But in our foyer and on our garden terrace (outside) it is possible to picnic.
In our shop we offer the perfect selection of souvenirs from the underwater world on 100 m². Here you will find nice souvenirs and toys as well as stuffed animals.