Dive into the underwater world
Visit us as a kindergarten or day-care group and experience an unforgettable excursion together in our colourful underwater world.
Here learning is fun: there are colourful fish, interesting facts, countless sea creatures, interactive games and exciting quizzes. At the touchpool, the little marine researchers can even touch starfish, anemones and sea urchins!
Special group rates are available for groups of 10 or more children. Whether its the octopus, clownfish or rays - it will fascinate our little visitors.
Unfortunately, we are not offering guided tours in English language, but you can still discover our attraction as English-speaking students. Please continue to make your booking through our German page if you are interested. We apologise for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding.
Advantage of school booking
- Discounted rate of 6.50€ per child
- For every 10 child, 1 accompanying adult receives free entry
- Each additional accompanying adult pays only 11.50€
- Preferred admission without waiting times
- Personal greeting for the school groups
- SEA LIFE visitor support in the aquarium
- Free rebooking for the entire group via our booking portal
- Suitable for little ones (from 3 years)
- Toddlers (aged 0-2 years) can visit for free
Important information for your visit
- Exclusively for kindergarten and day care groups.
- Minimum 10 children for kindergarten and day care groups (from 2 years).
- Valid Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00 (last admission 15:30), excluding Bavarian school holidays.
- The free ticket for the accompanying adult is automatically added to the shopping basket.
- Infants (0-2 years): a free time slot reservation is possible in the booking process. Please note that children under 3 years of age do not count towards the minimum number of people for groups.
- The rebooking must be made before the already booked date. After the visit date has passed, no further adjustments are possible. Pupils or children cannot be rebooked individually.
- Booking is binding and cannot be cancelled.
- Bookings only accepted online. Paying at the entrance is not accepted.