GUEST EXPERIENCE HOST
Are you passionate about customer service with a focus on FUN??? Would you like to work at Sea Life Porto ensuring that our guests have a magical experience from start to finish? Then we could have the ideal role for you!
We have some fantastic opportunities within our Admissions & Guest Experience Team.
About The Role
We are looking for happy persons who will help to create lifelong memorable experiences in our attraction for our guests. Working in various positions across the attraction, you will drive visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, preservation and marine life knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun and safe environment.
By submitting one application, you will be considered for all available positions.
- Available positions – Retail, Food and Beverage, Admissions, Guest Experience.
- Your Magical Role and Ingredients
- You are passionate about sea creatures!
- You love to guide, mentor, teach and coach children (aged 3-10).
- You are a FUN, dynamic, and have a friendly personality.
- You have experience in a customer service role..
- You love being part of the action and relish the thought of working for SEA LIFE Aquarium!
About the Benefits
Attractive salary and other perks include:
- Corporate benefits including free access to all our attractions worldwide
- Autonomy to introduce disruptive thinking in your profession
- Global opportunities to develop and progress your skills and career
- Being part of a business built on fun
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 130 attractions, 20 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 25 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its 67 million guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its c.28,000 employees (peak season). Why do we do it? For the love of FUN!!!
Whether it’s walking through the Great Barrier Reef, meeting our amazing Australian animals, or coming face-to-face with the world’s biggest celebrities, we can assure you that each day will always be full of magical experiences.
So if you are a team player who is vibrant and passionate about creating memorable experiences in a great company and team who Love What We Do, we want to hear from you!