Dive into the underwater world
Visit us as a school class and experience an unforgettable excursion together to our colourful underwater world. From the rainforest to the coasts of Europe, to the depths of the tropical ocean, you will experience a special kind of learning in this extraordinary environment!
We want to ensure that future generations can enjoy the biodiversity in our oceans too. We hope to inspire the pupils about the protection of oceans and arouse their curiosity for its inhabitants. Our free quizzes complement the visit and create a learning experience in an extraordinary environment, the knowledge of which can be grasped and deepened over the long term.
Unfortunately, we are not offering guided tours in English language, but you can still discover our attraction as English-speaking students. Please continue to make your booking through our German page if you are interested. We apologise for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding.
What you can expect
- Discounted rate of 5€ per student
- 2 accompanying adults receives free admission per group
- Each additional accompanying person pays only 5€
- Preferred admission without waiting times
- Personal greeting for the school groups
- SEA LIFE visitor support in the aquarium
- Lectures by our underwater experts and answer any questions
- Suitable for all grades
- Minimum 5 students for school groups
- Valid Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00), excluding school holidays in Rhineland-Palatinate