Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, thousands of sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
Ignite your students's imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with over thousands of creatures and get closer than ever before!
- 360 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience
- Interaction Touchpool Experience- only the bravest can touch our creepy crabs and chocolate chip sea stars
- Thousands of different sea creatures in twenty different exhibits including, but not limited to: sharks, stingrays, our rescued sea turtles Cora and Ziva, and tons of fish
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free Chaperones (1:5 ratio)
Ready to Book?
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: email@example.com
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your teaching needs! Please subscribe with the link above.