In the wild, Cownose Stingrays can be found in schools of up to 10,000! Guests of SEA LIFE Grapevine can even watch our rays being fed – check out the feed times page for times.
Things to do
- Find the Cownose rays, swimming together in their ocean tank
- See how they use their synchronized wing flaps to stir up sediment on the ocean tunnel floor
- Learn about why they are under threat
- Spot their happy face smiling back at you
- Watch our Cownose rays breaching the water surface to look at guests!