Your Group Adventure Awaits!
Admire over 20 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 150 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, seahorses, and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch an urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guide resources
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%!
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scouts, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams, and tour groups.
Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate. Please plan ahead and complete an online booking request form and a representative will contact you within 3-5 business days. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10
- Minimum number of children required to schedule a workshop is 10
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New Jersey and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required as of May 28. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Parking Lot C
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
- Please note: If booking a combo visit, adults must be accompanied by a child in order to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 100 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, jellyfish and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch an urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.