Underwater Scout Adventure!
SEA LIFE Aquarium takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops while also giving them a whole new perspective on the wonders of the ocean. Spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 150 species in an immersive setting – all while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
Scout Groups of 10+
Advance reservations are required and must be booked two weeks in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate. Please plan ahead and complete an online booking request form and a representative will contact you within 3-5 business days. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Discounted scout rates
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 40%!
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scout groups.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard.
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Consistent with updated guidance from the state of New Jersey and the CDC, face coverings for guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required as of May 28. We still strongly recommend that all guests (ages 2+) wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Parking Lot C.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
- Please note: If booking a combo visit, adults must be accompanied by a child in order to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Adult groups (without children) may book a special guided tour of MINILAND for just $5 per person.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, 3,000 sea creatures and 150 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip
Individual scouts and their immediate family members can visit during our special Scout Days on select dates throughout the year and save over 40% on tickets!
Upcoming Scout Days: TBD
- $13.50 per person
- Be sure to wear your scout uniform when you visit
- Complete scout activities based on marine conservation
- Earn a FREE fun patch
Ready to Book?
If you require further information on scout visits please contact our booking team. While we aren't accepting bookings at the moment, we'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group have a memorable, inspiring experience in the near future. Email: email@example.comSUBMIT BOOKING REQUEST
Receive the latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.