Celebrate with Us!
Celebrate a birthday at SEA LIFE with one of our all-inclusive birthday party packages! Get your boogie on in our private birthday party room before journeying through more than 10 interactive environments themed as the city under the sea. Come face-to-fin with more than 3,000 fascinating creatures including sharks, stingrays, seahorses and more—plus, join one of our talk and feed demonstrations!
JAW-SOME Party Package
- Celebrate with up to 25 people
- Party it up in our private event room for 60 minutes
- A "SEA LIFE Party Expert" will run your event
- Enjoy stress-free planning with everything included:
- Pizza and drinks for all guests
- Colorful cupcakes for all guests
- Party favors for all guests
- All party supplies (plates, napkins, utensils, balloons and candles)
- Ranger Mission Activity Pack and gift for the birthday child
- Access to tour SEA LIFE after your time in the event room
AVAILABLE PARTY TIMES:
Friday afternoons, Saturdays, and Sundays
For additional questions, please email us at NewJersey@SEALIFEUS.com
*Reservations must be made up to two weeks in advance.
Purchase A Party Now!
PLAN YOUR PARTY
- All-inclusive party packages are for up to 25 people, pending COVID restrictions
- Party guests include all adults and children
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- For additional questions, please email us at NewJersey@SEALIFEUS.com
- We request that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in with our admissions host.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in, attach wristbands to you and your guests, and sell any additional adult tickets you may need to purchase.
- You will be escorted to the private event space at the start of your party.
PARTY ROOM & AQUARIUM:
- When arriving at your private party room, you’ll find:
- Party space entirely set up (with place settings, party favors, and birthday gift)
- Pizza and drinks will be ready to serve
- The last thing served are the cupcakes. The birthday host will put the cupcake on a plate and light the candle while the party sings happy birthday to the birthday child. The cupcakes are easy to serve so guests can help themselves.
- Once the time in the private room is up, the host will assist you in clearing your belongings and direct you to a storage area should you need.
- You and your guests are then free to tour the aquarium for the remainder of your party after the hour in the private room is up. Typically, guests spend 1 hour touring the aquarium in addition to the hour in the room. Your party host does not remain with you during this time.
- If you wish, pick-up can take place in front of the aquarium in admissions where you first arrived or at the ride share pick-up at Hub A (so parents just picking up don't have to park). Birthday parents generally communicate this to any parents who are just dropping off their children for the party.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 1 hour allotted. If some of your guests arrive late, one of our party hosts will do their best to escort all late guests to the party room.
WHAT TO BRING:
Guest List: We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event.
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
ADDITIONAL PARTY FOOD OR FAVORS:
We do not allow outside food in the aquarium. Please notify us if you have any special dietary needs.
If you'd like to add additional party favors from our retail shop, please let us know in advance. We're happy to help!