Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
School Field Trips
Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Self-guided learning resources
- Online booking
- Safety at SEA LIFE
Submit Booking Request
Our Observation Guides explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and more. Guides are are available for student groups are all ages, Kindergarten through High School.
- Turtles! (K-2nd): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover terrific turtle adaptations and discuss simple ways to help Florida's turtles survive.
- Sharks! (3rd-5th): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover the super senses sharks use to find food and how these perfect predators help keep our oceans healthy.
- Fishes! (6th-8th): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover the diversity of the largest group of vertebrates on Earth and their vital role in ocean food webs.
- Careers! (9th-12th): Students explore SEA LIFE careers on an exclusive backstage tour of our animal health, nutrition and life support areas, plus our ocean habitat overlook. Students also discover how accredited aquariums are connected to marine science careers in education, research and conservation.
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Call +1 866-228-6444
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!