Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
School Field Trips
Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Self-guided learning resources
- Online booking
- Safety at SEA LIFE
Submit Booking Request
Our Observation Guides explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and more. Guides are are available for student groups are all ages, Kindergarten through High School.
- Turtles! (K-2nd): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover terrific turtle adaptations and discuss simple ways to help Florida's turtles survive.
- Sharks! (3rd-5th): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover the super senses sharks use to find food and how these perfect predators help keep our oceans healthy.
- Fishes! (6th-8th): Students journey through the Aquarium to discover the diversity of the largest group of vertebrates on Earth and their vital role in ocean food webs.
- Careers! (9th-12th): Students explore SEA LIFE careers on an exclusive backstage tour of our animal health, nutrition and life support areas, plus our ocean habitat overlook. Students also discover how accredited aquariums are connected to marine science careers in education, research and conservation.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK A SCHOOL GROUP OF 10+ STUDENTS TODAY AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON TICKETS!
- For every 10 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
- School groups must be booked at least 14 days in advance. Groups that are not booked in advance may be subject to pay a higher ticket price.
- Full payment MUST be received 14 days prior to your visit or your group reservation may be cancelled. Please allow plenty of time for check processing and U.S. mail when arranging payments.
- To qualify for tax exemption, please send your Florida state tax exemption form at the time of your booking.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium will only accept one form of payment for your groups and cannot accept multiple forms of payment for one booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier’s checks, credit cards and cash. If you are tax exempt you must pay with an organization check or credit card that matches your tax exemption. No personal checks allowed. Please write out all school checks to Merlin Entertainments.
Payments should be mailed to: Merlin Entertainments
8449 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Schools should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger schools and groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for schools/groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Encounter a vast array of sea creatures including sea turtles, sharks, rays and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our "Breed. Rescue. Protect." conservation program
- Admire thousands of sea creatures and hundreds of species in a highly themed, immersive setting
- Gaze at creatures swimming all around in our 360-degree ocean tunnel
- Take part in our interactive Touchpool Experience where you can touch a sea star or sea anemone
- Free educational talks throughout the day that your class can attend
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Call +1 866-228-6444
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!