Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
LOCAL SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in
- Advance online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of reservation with credit card
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify for group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $11.00 per person
- Combo Tickets including admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum from $16.00 per person
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children. (grades K-12)
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
Tax Exempt Schools:
If your organized school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email email@example.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
FREE EDUCATIONAL DOWNLOADS
Our Educational Visit Guides explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and more. These guides provide exciting and inspiring information linked to key displays throughout the aquarium to help teachers engage young children to get the most out of their visit.
Free downloadable teacher guides are are available below for students ages 3-5 and 6-11.
Each guide includes accompanying 'explorer sheets' containing activities. You may wish to print out copies of those pages for each child to complete before, after or during your visit.
Know before you book:
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at checkin to confirm eligibility for discounted rates
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date.
Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details.
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!