With the glum weather making an appearance and everyone stuck at home we want to make your day a little brighter by giving your little pup the chance to WIN A Breakfast with The Seals Experience for 4 people when we re-open to the public!
This amazing prize includes...
To enter our fin-tastic colouring competition simply download our colouring sheet below, get your budding Picasso to colour, paint or glue and stick it until their heart's content then post a picture of their turtley-amazing masterpiece in the comments of our Colouring Competition Facebook post or send it to our Facebook inbox and we'll add it to the comments! If you don't have a printer to hand then don't worry just get your little pup to create a SEA LIFE themed piece of artwork and enter it in the same way!
The competition will close on 30th April 2020 and jawsome piece of artwork will be chosen to as our winner.
What are you waiting for? Download your colouring sheet here and get ready to create your masterpiece!
1. This colouring competition is open to children up to 15 year of age and participants must be a resident of England, Wales or Scotland.
2. The SEA LIFE Scarborough Colouring Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Merlin Entertainments, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors.
3. Entrants into the SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. How to enter the competition:
· Download the SEA LIFE Scarborough colouring sheets here https://sealifeadmin.azurewebsites.net/media/18792/sea-life-scarborough-colouring-sheet-2020.pdf or ask your little one to create a SEA LIFE themed piece of artwork.
· Post a photo of your finished artwork in a comment on the competition Facebook post, along with your child’s name and age
5. Merlin Entertainments accepts no responsibility for entries that are not submitted on time or are on the incorrect Facebook post.
6. The competition will run from 7pm (GMT) on Tuesday 31st March to 23:59 on Thursday 30th April 2020. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
7. One winner will be chosen. The selection of the winner is at the sole discretion of the SEA LIFE Scarborough team. The judges’ decision is final.
8. The prize winner will receive a Breakfast With The Seals Experience for 4 people which can be taken on an available date from the week or re-opening to the 31/12/2020.There is no cash alternative to the prize. Merlin Entertainments accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income.
9. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook and asked to provide their name and postal address. The winner must respond to the announcement within 5 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Merlin Entertainments within 5 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Merlin Entertainments shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Merlin Entertainments shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
11. Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
14. Merlin Entertainments accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition or accepting the prize. Merlin Entertainments further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition.
15. Merlin Entertainments reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Merlin Entertainments in all matters relating to the SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Merlin Entertainments shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the SEA LIFE, Scarborough Colouring Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: SEA LIFE Scarborough | Scalby Mills Road | Scarborough | YO12 6RP