At all our Merlin Entertainments attractions and resorts, health, safety and security are a crucial part of our business and our number one priority for our guests, our staff and our animals. Our robust procedures have been developed in collaboration with the police and security services over the past few years and we continue to review them on an ongoing basis.
Before you visit us, take a look at the range of security measures we have in place.
Below are instructions on what may not be brought into SEA LIFE Blankenberge. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Any object considered to be a weapon
- Fireworks and/or smoke bombs
- Glass bottles or other objects that may cause injury and/or be considered offensive or dangerous
- Sharp objects or items that may be considered a safety hazard, such as knives, pocket knives, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, toy or replica guns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances and/or drugs
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
WHAT ELSE DO WE DO TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
There are many safety measures you can see and, of course, also those you cannot see. We pride ourselves on working closely with local police and other members of the security services to ensure that our security procedures are up to date and follow best practices.
HELPING US, HELPING YOU
As a guest, we ask that you remain vigilant, alert our staff if anything suspicious happens and keep your belongings safe at all times.