Terms and Conditions
When you visit SEA LIFE Blankenberge you agree to the house rules of the attraction.
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed access when accompanied by a paying adult aged 16 or over.
- Smoking and the consumption of narcotics are not permitted in SEA LIFE Blankenberge.
- It is not allowed - without supervision and permission from one of our employees - to put your hands in the water or to touch the fish.
- SEA LIFE Blankenberge is not liable for injuries caused by the animals or other parts of the attraction.
- Your visit to SEA LIFE Blankenberge - and all its facilities - is entirely at your own risk. SEA LIFE is not liable for injuries, loss and/or damage to your property.
- During your visit you must be in possession of a valid entrance ticket. You may be asked to show this.
- Appropriate clothing is required (wearing swimwear is not allowed).
- We use security cameras for your and our safety.
- It is not allowed to throw waste or other materials into the basins/accommodations.
- In the event of theft, we will contact the police.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed in SEA LIFE (with the exception of a guide dog).
Promotions & Discounts
Promotional promotions are not valid in combination with other promotions and/or discounts. These are therefore not valid in combination with presale or online tickets. The maximum number of persons for which the promotion is valid and the expiry date are stated on the discount voucher. Free tickets or discount vouchers without an expiry date will not be accepted at the cash register.
Annual passes are only valid if they are signed by the holder. Identification is required when using an annual pass.
Although great care and attention is paid to our website - and other expressions - (printing) errors can always occur. SEA LIFE Blankenberge cannot be held liable in any way for typesetting and printing errors in its communications.
SEA LIFE Blankenberge cannot be held liable in any way for any damage suffered by (/ materials) on our website and/or other expressions.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented specific safety measures at each of our attractions to protect the health, safety and well-being of individuals visiting our attractions.
A full list of safety precautions taken at our attraction is available on the website.
The security measures taken in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to ensure the safety and well-being of all guests visiting our attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, if a person fails to comply with these security measures, we reserve the right to require that person to leave the attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The safety measures that are being and have been put in place are intended to minimize the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus, but this risk cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, everyone who visits our attractions recognizes that they do so at their own risk