Plan your Visit to SEA LIFE Brighton
SEA LIFE Brighton is open every day apart from Christmas Day. We are open every day from 10am - 5pm, with last admission at 4pm.
SEA LIFE Brighton is the world's oldest operating aquarium, with 143 years of marine discovery. Click here to read testimonials from previous visitors.
Things to Do:
- BRAND NEW Secrets of the Reef - NEW for 2016!
- Check out our Events!
- Now open - Rainforest Adventure!
- Take home a souvenir photo
- The UK's first Glass-Bottom Boat...
- 3500+ creatures including Sharks, Seahorses, Turtles and Rays
- Join our campaign & Help Stop Whaling
- Coffee Shop serving hot & cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches & cakes
If you have any questions about visiting and booking tickets, take a look at our FAQs