Glass Bottom Boat Experience
Glass Bottom Boat
Please note our exclusive experiences do not include entry to SEA LIFE Aquarium, which must be purchased separately here.
- Glide over the water and say hello to our inquisitive turtles and our jawsome sharks while our marine experts explain what makes them so weird and wonderful!
- One ticket is valid for up to to 6 people (adults or children)
- For this great add-on experience, we recommend booking a slot at least 30 minutes after your chosen entry time into the attraction
- Experiences last 10 minutes
Does this include an entry ticket into SEA LIFE?
This is an add-on experience. You must first, select your ticket to the SEA LIFE here, all tickets purchased online enables you to choose a date and time for entry into the attraction. We recommend guests book a boat that commences at least 30 minutes after your entry time.
- Boats run every 15 minutes and the experience lasts 10 minutes
- The departure point for the boat is in the auditorium, found just after the rainforest area and up the staircase
- 1 ticket covers up to 6 people (adults or children)
- The Glass Bottom Boat can carry up to 2 groups of up to 6 people per experience
- If your group size is more than 6, you must purchase 2 tickets
- Under 3s can be additional (do not require an additional ticket) but must remain seated on an adults lap at all times
- Accessibility: as you may need to climb up stairs to get to the auditorium, those with limited mobility may not find it suitable
- Please note This ticket does not include entry into SEA LIFE Aquarium, which must be purchased separately. Please book a slot at least 30 mins after your entry time