IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
NOTE: Tickets must be booked in advance (at least the day before your visit) and cannot be booked on the day of your visit at the online discounted rate.
- Adults tickets are aged 15+ , child tickets are aged 3 - 14, 0 - 2 are FREE.
- * Online prices vary depending on the time slot and date you choose when booking. We operate peak and off peak days meaning prices do vary depending on the day and time of year you wish to visit. Online prices for tickets on the day match the admissions walk up price.
- All online pre-booked tickets do not guarantee you priority or fast track entry. However during peak days a separate entrance for pre-booked tickets will be available.
- All promotions, vouchers and discounts are offered from our on the day price rates IE £20.50 Adult and £15.00 Child. However these offers can be redeemed via an online ticket purchase.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above to visit the attraction.
- Didn't get a confirmation email? Go to: https://me-slbrighton.store20.accesso.com/orderLookup to redeem your order information prior to visiting.
- When booking online you will need to quote your booking reference from your confirmation email at admissions.
- Tickets for Carers: There is no disabled rate but if you are registered disabled you will be entitled to admit one free carer with you. Please ensure that you bring documentation with you on the day such as your blue badge, DLA Letter or note from a doctor or specialist. If you are booking in advance, you do not need to book a ticket for your carer.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept a permission note for someone else to use your tickets - the cardholder must collect their tickets.
STANDARD WALK UP TICKET PRICES:
|Adult price (15+ years)
|Child price (3-14 years)