We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our website visitors.
SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium discloses the following policy and guideline to protect your personal information in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act. SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium complies with all privacy-related laws, including the Personal Information Protection Act, which are major laws related to personal information protection, and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. In addition, SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium has established and complies with the Personal Information Handling Policy, and SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium's Personal Information Handling Policy is disclosed on this website so that customers can refer to it. Our policies may be changed according to the related laws and guidelines or in internal operating policies, and the change will be notified through our website (www.visitsealife.com/busan).
SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Purchase of Tickets and Annual Passes
- Events and discount information such as coupons, marketing information
- Subscription for our newsletter
- Replying of any customers inquiries
All collected personal information will not be used for any other purposes other than the above mentioned, and prior consent must be obtained when changing the purpose of use of personal iinformation.
We collect personal information through various methods including, but not limited to:
- Tickets purchased
- Required: Name, Contact Information, Email, Ticket Purchase information, email/SMS
- Annual Passholders
- Required: Name, contact, email, address, gender, date of birth, nationality, membership purchase information, email/SMS/text message app information
- Newsletter sign ups
- Required: Name, date of birth, gender, email, country zip code
Our web site is hosted on an internet server which may automatically record details about any computer used to access our website. This may include the IP address, domain name, browser type, the date and the time of access and details of the information downloaded. These details are not capable of identifying you and are used solely for statistical analysis and research on usage patterns to improve this website.
- When users consent to disclosure in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or if there is a request from the investigation agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the laws for the purpose of investigation
- When it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research, and when a specific individual is processed and provided in an unrecognizable form
|Trustee||Description||Period of Use of Personal Information|
Personal Information is retained and used only during the period that SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium provides services to users.
- For customers who agree to receive marketing information - From date of collection until unsubscribing from mailing list
- For customers who do not agree to receive marketing information and/or purchase of tickets/annual passholders - From date of collected to 3 months from the date of visit. For annual passholders it will be 3 months from expiration date of your annual pass.
Users' personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. Personal information destruction procedure and method of the "company" are as follows:
- Destruction procedure: The information entered by the user for annual pass registration, etc is transferred to a separate database after the purpose is achieved (a separate document box in case of paper) and stored for a certain period according to the internal policy and other related laws. Personal information transferred to a separate database is not used for any other purpose except by law.
- Destruction method: The personal information printed on the paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed by incineration. Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using technical methods that cannot be recovered.
Users and Legal Representatives can inquire or modify the personal information of themselves or Children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request termination.
Users or Children under the of 14 can view, correct or withdraw directly after going through the identity verification process by clicking "Change Personal Information" or "Modify Member Information" and clicking "Leave Member" to cancel and/or withdraw consent.
Or users can contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by hone or email, and we will process it as soon as the identity verification process has been completed.
Should there be an error in your personal information, users may contact us to correct with the right information. In addition, as the incorrect personal information may have been provided to a third party, we will notify them as soon as the personal information has been rectified.
The company processes personal information cancelled or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as specified in "5.0 Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information" and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
SEA LIFE Busan may install and operate a device that automatically collects personal information, such as cookie, which stores and finds your information.
A cookie is a string information that a web server sends to a web browser, saves, and then sends back to the server at additional requests from the server. Once you have accessed the website, you can read the contents of the cookies in your browser, find additional information, and provide the service without any additional input, such as the name of the connection.
Purpose of using cookies: Target marketing and personalized services are provided by analyzing user access frequency and visit time, identifying user preferences and interests, tracking various events, and identifying the number of visits.
How to reject cookie settings: The user has the option to install cookies. At the top of your web browser, you can accept all cookies in Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced, send a notification when they are installed, or reject all cookies. If you refuse to install cookies, there may be inconvenience in using the service or difficulty in providing the service.
- Encryption of personal information: Personal information of members is encrypted, stored and managed. In addition, important data is protected through separate security functions such as encryption and use during storage and transmission.
- Technical measures against hacking: The company is doing its best to prevent leakage or damage to members' personal information due to hacking or computer viruses. The company installs a system in an area where access is controlled from the outside, backs up data from time to time in preparation for damage to personal information, and uses the latest vaccine program to prevent leakage or damage to users' personal information or data. . In addition, through encrypted communication, etc., personal information can be safely transmitted over the network. In addition, an intrusion prevention system is used to control unauthorized access from the outside, and we are trying to equip all possible technical devices to secure security systematically.
- Minimization and training of personal information handling staff: Personal information handling staff is limited to the person in charge, and a separate password is assigned for this purpose and is regularly renewed, and regular training is provided on acquisition of new security technology and personal information protection obligation We are implementing administrative measures to comply with the personal information processing policy.
List of designated personnel Personal Information Protection Officer Personal Information Protection Person In Charge
- Name: Kim Gil-ho
- Position: Team Leader of Financial Management Team
- Phone number: 051-740-1702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 051-740-1777 (Connects to the department in charge of personal information protection)
- Name: Song Jina
- Department Name: Marketing Team
- Phone number: 051-740-1789
- Email: Jina.Song@busanaquarium.com
- Customers can report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the service of SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium to the person in charge of personal information protection or the department in charge. SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium will provide prompt and sufficient answers to users' reports. If you need to report or consult on other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations:
Users can withdraw their consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information at any time when registering as a member
To cancel membership, log in and click Mypage > Withdrawal of membership, go through the procedures such as writing the reason for withdrawal, and then withdraw from membership, or contact the personal information protection department in writing, by phone, or fax. are destroying
Announcement Date: May 4,
2018 Effective Date: May 11, 2018
These Terms are written in English. If there are other language versions of these Terms and there are discrepancies between the versions, the Korean version shall prevail.