Dive into the underwater world
Visit us as a kindergarten or day-care group and experience an unforgettable excursion together in our colourful underwater world.
Here learning is fun: there are colourful fish, interesting facts, countless sea creatures, interactive games and exciting quizzes. At the touchpool, the little marine researchers can even touch starfish, anemones and sea urchins!
Special group rates are available for groups of 10 or more children. Whether its the octopus, clownfish or rays - it will fascinate our little visitors.
Unfortunately, we are not offering guided tours in English language, but you can still discover our attraction as English-speaking students. Please continue to make your booking through our German page if you are interested. We apologise for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding.
What you can expect
- Discounted rate of 4.95€ per child
- For every 10 children, 1 adult enters free of charge
- Preferred admission without waiting times
- Personal greeting for the kindergarten groups
- SEA LIFE visitor support in the aquarium
- Lectures by our underwater experts and answer any questions
- Minimum 10 children for kindergarten or day care groups (from 3 years)
- Valid Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00), excluding school holidays in Lower Saxony