This is your field trip
At SEA LIFE Hanover, school classes can observe, discover and experience the underwater world up close with all their senses.
We want to get the students excited about the protection of the seas and arouse curiosity about their inhabitants. Our educational offers complement the visit and thus create a learning experience in an extraordinary environment, the knowledge of which can be grasped and deepened in a sustainable manner.
At SEA LIFE Hanover you can choose from three exclusive school tours for your excursion. You should reserve this at least 2 weeks in advance.
- € 4.95 per student
- incl. 2 teachers free (for every 10 students and one teacher for each additional 5 students)
- Preferential entry without waiting
- Personal greeting of registered school classes
- Lectures from our underwater experts and answers to all questions
- Free download of teaching and work materials for the classroom
Various workshops and tours can be booked on request, only € 2.50 additional to the admission price
Learn, discover, have fun!
Rainforest Workshop with a ranger
Recommended from 7th grade up
Recommended for 1st to 6th grade
How harmful is plastic to our seas? What is microplastic? And how long can plastic actually survive in the sea? In our plastic pirate workshop we will not only playfully explain how sensitive our ocean ecosystem is to plastic pollution, but also give tips on how to easily avoid plastic.