ICON Orlando 360, formerly I-Drive 360, is a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment complex in the heart of Central Florida. Located on International Drive, ICON Orlando 360 features three attractions, a museum, a variety of full-service and quick service restaurants, an arcade and nightly live entertainment. Icon Orlando 360 also features free parking.
The 18-acre complex is organized around a central courtyard and fountain with choreographed water displays, as well as live entertainment, vendors and special events. Visit after sunset to see what color ICON Orlando will light up the sky.
The main attraction of ICON Orlando 360 is the 400-foot tall ICON Orlando, formerly the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. Often mistaken for a Ferris wheel, Icon Orlando is one of the world’s tallest observation wheels. Guests share iconic and unforgettable panoramic views while making one-of-a-kind memories that will last a lifetime. Guests go on a 23-minute aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree breathtaking views of nearby theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando and Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast, all within the comfort of 30 air-conditioned glass capsules.
Icon Orlando 360 is also home a variety of things to do including SEALIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds wax attraction, SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology, 7D Dark Ride Adventures and Arcade City.
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers a wave of underwater adventures with sea animals from
around the globe. Come face-to-fin with thousands of fish, rays, sea horses and jellies in our
colorful exhibits and surround yourself with sharks and our rescue green sea turtle in Orlando’s
only 360-degree ocean tunnel. SEA LIFE provides an interactive and fun journey for all ages into the diversity of marine life while playing an active role in educational and conservation efforts and inspiring others to lend their support.
Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax figure attraction, provides visitors the opportunity to indulge in the ultimate fame experience and
signature red carpet treatment. Shake hands with the president, get on stage with your favorite
pop star, pose with a sports icon, go back in time with a historical figure, or get up close and
personal with an A-lister and take the ultimate selfie!
So, who do you want to meet?
SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology: Encounter over 500 animal skeletons posed and composed of REAL bones in unique settings with added fun elements of videos, curiosities, natural mutations and flesh-eating beetles.
7D Dark Ride Adventures: Did you feel that? 7D Dark Ride Adventure is a game that’s not for the faint at heart. This state of the art shooting game has seven dimensions, including wind, sound, and movement, that gives it a beyond real experience. From zombies to a robot creating mad scientist, this is an experience you will never forget.
Arcade City: Everyone is a VIP in Arcade City! Arcade City provides the most unique experience in entertainment! Games for the whole family and prizes you’d only dream of. Arcade City mixes the perfect blend of amusement and entertainment to provide a memorable adventure for guests of all ages.
Icon Orlando 360 also offers a variety of full service and quick service restaurants to appeal to whatever guests are craving. Grab a coffee or ice cream, enjoy a leisurely lunch, cheers to happy hour or experience a delicious dinner.
• Buffalo Wild Wings: features a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings
• Carrabbas Italian Grill: Featuring a wood-burning grill inspired by the many tastes of Italy, customers enjoy signature dishes, like Chicken Bryan, Pollo Rosa Maria and Chicken Marsala in a warm, festive atmosphere that feels like home.
• Lisbon Portuguese Cuisine: The dishes here are colorful and inviting without being pretentious, and will give you a taste of authentic Portuguese home cooking.
• Outback Steakhouse Best known for bold, expertly grilled steaks, Outback offers a wide variety of delicious chicken and seafood, salads and of course their signature Bloomin Onion.
• Sofra Mediterranean Grill farm to table, casual dining that embraces the fresh and healthy flavors of the Mediterranean, sharing the most authentic and exotic recipes that have been passed down for generations.
• Sugar Factory Upscale dining classics are served all day long from brunch to late-night ranging from decadent crepes to flavorful milkshakes, gourmet burgers, ice-cream sandwiches and more
• Shake Shack a modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its 100% all-natural Angus beef burgers, griddled-crisp flat-top dogs, fresh-made frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, craft beer and wine, and more
• Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant pays tribute to classic and contemporary Spanish cuisine, offering a robust tapas menu, shareable paella served in large skillets or enjoyed around their “paella pit” and many vegetarian and gluten free options.
• Uncle Julio’s Mexican Restaurant Home of the best fajitas and margaritas in town, Uncle Julio’s Orlando provides the ultimate Mexican food dining experience for all.
• Tin Roof whether you're coming for the tunes, the food, a drink or just a good time, enjoy the Roof, ‘Where Everybody is Somebody’!
• Yard House Taking its vast experience with brews and breweries and coupling it with a kitchen that prepares over 100 items from scratch daily, Yard House has become a modern public house where food and beer lovers unite.
• Ben & Jerry’s finest quality all natural ice cream and euphoric concoctions
• iCafe de Paris Featuring a selection of hot and iced coffees, teas, pastries, gelatos, fresh sandwiches, salads, soups, cold beverages, smoothies and lemonades.
• iLounge Istanbul After a long day, Istanbul Lounge is the best spot to hang out with friends, smoke hookah, drink wine and relax.
• Pretzlemaker/Great American Cookie Featuring a selection of fresh hot-baked pretzels, home-made chocolate chipped cookies, freshly squeezed lemonade, creamy blended drinks and cold beverages.
• The Hub Choose from a variety of options from pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and french fries to Mexican quick service bar and a selection of fresh juices and fruits from the Raw bar.
Make your plans now to visit ICON Orlando 360 for fun and food!