On sale now!
Why not come and meet an animal that has been around on the planet for over 400 million years – our friendly sharks - and treat them to their favourite fish supper? If that isn’t exciting enough, how about the ultimate encounter with two 80 year old turtles as you give them their dinner?
What to expect:
- Preparing the food for our creatures
- Feeding our turtles and sharks
- A trip on the Glass Bottom Boat
- Helping clean up
- A tour of the centre
If you'd like to book this as a gift click here
The SEA LIFE Brighton VIP Feeding Experience includes priority entry into the centre on the day of your feeding experience. This experience lasts for 3 hours 15 minutes and includes a tour of the centre, time to prep food and time to feed.
- Lunch is not provided. We have a coffee shop where you can purchase sandwiches, drinks and snacks or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch. People under 16 years old taking part in the experience must be met by an adult for lunch.
- You must be 9+ to do this experience. Proof of age may be requested
- Children 13 and under will need to have their parent or guardian sign a disclaimer saying that they are happy for their child to use a knife
- The experience is open to no more than two people at a time, these two people must book the experience together. You will not be on the experience with a stranger.
- Life jackets must be worn by both staff and guests while next to open water.