Admission & Booking
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Brighton offers pupils the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our seas, rivers and oceans. They will walk in awe through pacific ocean tunnels, tropical rainforests and shark encounters.Younger pupils curiosity will be peaked as they become top rock pool explorers while older students can observe, first hand, ecosystems, environmental changes, evolution and marine conservation
We can offer primary and secondary school teachers the following benefits:
- Exclusive term-time school rates
- Free teacher ratio
- Free downloadable risk assessment
- Free classroom lesson plans and activities
- Optional educational workshops
- Two free planning tickets*
2020/2021 Academic Year
|May 2021 - July 2021*||September 2021 - December 2021*|
|Pre-School & Primary
Student Entry Per Pupil
|£5.00 per person||Rates coming soon|
|Secondary Student Entry Per Pupil||£5.50 per person||Rates coming soon|
Free Teacher Ratio
|1:5||To be confirmed|
Please note that we are currently unable to offer educational workshops.
*Our education rates are not available on the following dates:
- 29 May - 06 June 2021
- 24 July - 06 September 2021
School Group Guidelines
In order to have a safe and socially-distanced visit, in line with government guidelines, please note the following:
- Groups must roam the attraction in bubbles of 6 (5 pupils + 1 teacher).
To accommodate this, you will receive 1 free teacher per 5 pupils.
- Due to limited capacity, we can only allow 3 bubbles (18 guests in total) to enter during each time slot, therefore if you have a larger group your entry will need to be staggered.
- We may not be able to honour your first visit date of choice, therefore upon booking please provide 2-3 possible visit dates.
Booking Enquiry Form
The Department for Education (DfE) has updated its guidance for day and overnight educational visits. Any educational day visits must be conducted in line with relevant coronavirus (COVID-19) secure guidelines and regulations in place at that time. This includes system of controls, such as keeping children within their consistent groups and the COVID-secure measures in place at SEA LIFE Brighton Aquarium. To maintain social distancing with other guests, we request school groups separate into groups of 6 before arriving at SEA LIFE Brighton Aquarium and not mix with other groups.
Schools should undertake full and thorough risk assessments in relation to their educational visits to SEA LIFE Brighton Aquarium to ensure it can be undertaken safely. You can download our supporting risk assessment here.
If you are interested in booking an educational visit please complete our short enquiry form and a member of our booking team will be in touch to discuss availability.
Have a question?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FAQs