On sale now!
Why not come and meet an animal that has been around on the planet for over 400 million years – our friendly sharks - and treat them to their favourite fish supper? If that isn’t exciting enough, how about the ultimate encounter with two 80 year old turtles as you give them their dinner?
What to expect:
- Preparing the food for our creatures
- Feeding our turtles and sharks
- A trip on the Glass Bottom Boat
- Helping clean up
- A tour of the centre
If you'd like to book this as a gift click here
The SEA LIFE Brighton VIP Feeding Experience includes priority entry into the centre on the day of your feeding experience. This experience lasts for 3 hours 15 minutes and includes a tour of the centre, time to prep food and time to feed. If you would like to enjoy the experience with a friend or partner, just select the 'For two' option in the booking engine and enjoy the experience together for a subsided price of £80!
Terms & Conditions
- *Activities are subject to change depending on the animal care team's schedule for the day of booking, a full itinerary of the day will be emailed to you once the booking has been made.
- If you wish to accompany someone to the centre for the experience but not actually take part you can purchase a special ticket for this (please note you will not be able to observe the experience with this ticket this is for access to the centre only) You can book this ticket once a feeding experience has been booked and will receive details of this in your booking confirmation. Please note you will not be able to purchase an observer ticket you must either book the experience for 2 or book a ticket to visit the centre as described above.
- You must be 9+ to do this experience and proof of age may be requested
- We do not feed the sharks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so you will do alternative and equally amazing activities if booking on those day instead!
- Lunch is unfortunately not provided. We do however have a coffee shop where you can purchase a variety of sandwiches, drinks and snacks or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch. People under 16 years old taking part in the experience must be met by an adult for lunch.
- Children 13 and under will need to have their parent or guardian sign a disclaimer saying that they are happy for their child to use a knife
- Maximum booking per experience is 2 people.
- Life jackets must be worn by both staff and guests while next to open water.