Be our VIP!
We are temporarily closed until further notice
Should you have any queries on an existing booking please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book these experiences as an individual or for two so you can enjoy our amazing discoveries with a friend! These experiences can also be bought as a gift for that truly unique via gift vouchers here
Please note our VIP Feeding Experience are suitable for age 9 years +
Our VIP Experiences are available to book online only and are extremely popular therefore please plan ahead for special occasions. These experiences are also available on selected days.
Got any questions? Then please email email@example.com or call us 01273 647708
Terms & Conditions Apply , see below:
- Activities are subject to change depending on the animal care team's schedule for the day of booking, a full itinerary of the day will be emailed to you once the booking has been made.
- If you wish to accompany someone to the centre for the experience but not actually take part you can purchase a special ticket for this (please note you will not be able to observe the experience with this ticket this is for access to the centre only) You can book this ticket once a feeding experience has been booked and will receive details of this in your booking confirmation. Please note you will not be able to purchase an observer ticket you must either book the experience for 2 or book a ticket to visit the centre as described above.
- You must be 9+ to do this experience and proof of age may be requested
- We do not feed the sharks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so you will do alternative and equally amazing activities if booking on those day instead!
- Lunch is unfortunately not provided. We do however have a coffee shop where you can purchase a variety of sandwiches, drinks and snacks or you are welcome to bring your own packed lunch. People under 16 years old taking part in the experience must be met by an adult for lunch.
- Children 13 and under will need to have their parent or guardian sign a disclaimer saying that they are happy for their child to use a knife
- Maximum booking per experience is 2 people.
- Life jackets must be worn by both staff and guests while next to open water.