Dorset's Greatest Adventure Playground
Calling all Captains, Commodores and Sailors! Come and climb aboard the brand new Caribbean Cove Galleon and sail away to the seven seas on a magical adventure. Or why not have a go at climbing to the top of the lookout point to spot rays, jellyfish and turtles swimming around Caribbean Cove – just watch out for any sharks!
Play amongst the exciting shores of Caribbean Cove, they can also help to save our seas with Tyler the Turtle and become a SEA LIFE Ranger. As a SEA LIFE ranger you will be given the all-important task of helping to find and protect turtle eggs. Plus, you’ll learn just why seagrass is such a vital habitat and discover the damage plastic does to the marine environment.
- Trek through Calypso Heights with nine remarkable towers and five fun slides. Will you accept the challenge and climb through the trail?
- Sail away! Climb aboard and sail away on an exciting adventure on the Caribbean Cove Galleon and ship.
- Watch out for a shark encounter! Get up close and personal with jaws and venture through Caribbean Cove’s very own shark tunnel.
- Travel across Canyon Bridge and imagine being suspended amongst the tree tops of the Caribbean jungle – are you brave enough to look down?
- Have an underwater adventure in the Oceanic Octopus Crawl Tunnel and imagine yourself swimming along the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean sea bed...