Pirate Adventure Mini Golf at SEA LIFE Weymouth Adventure Park is now open daily.Pre-book tickets now!
Ahoy there me hearties!
Are ye ready for a game of golf like no other?
Pirate Adventure Mini Golf it is! It's a swashbuckling game for the whole family, from lads and lassies to experienced seadogs! There be a new challenge at every hole. Navigate yer very own Jolly Roger round galleons, treasure chests and gunpowder barrels.
But it's not just about the adventure - at every hole you'll learn about the world's most famous (and infamous) pirates and their deeds and legends. But don't be put off. You still have to putt your way around this brilliant astroturfed putting course.
Can ye conquer the tricky uphill hole with a single deadly shot? Do ye have enough skill to avoid the obstacles blocking yer way to the treasure? Can ye sink that magical "hole in one" into Davy Jones' Locker
- One round of Pirate Adventure Mini Golf, with entrance at a chosen time slot
- Plus same day entry to SEA LIFE Weymouth aquarium, with entrance at a chosen time slot
How to book
- First, select your Mini Golf date and time during checkout
- Your booking confirmation email will have a link to book and guarantee your same day visit to SEA LIFE at a time of your choice
- Please ensure you arrive on time for entry to Mini Golf and SEA LIFE
- Ahoy me hearties - up to 6 ship mates can embark on this Pirate Adventure game of mini golf
- There be a new challenge at every hole, so jump aboard and navigate round galleons, treasure chests and gunpowder barrels
- Book your time and be sure to arrive ready to play at the time of your ticket - Can ye sink that magical 'hole in one' into Davy Jones' locker?
- This ticket does not include entry to SEA LIFE Weymouth
With a few necessary changes, we invite up to 6 shipmates to embark on this swashbuckling game of golf every 5 minutes, if there’s more in your crew please book 2 consecutive time slots!
- Booking on this 'ere website is essential, or else it'll be the plank for ye...
- Book your time and be sure to arrive ready to play at the time on your ticket. Don't be late as there ain't no boarding once the ship's set sail!
- We can't be ‘avin any crews mingling so make sure you keep your distance around the course and pay attention to notices! There will be limited capacity on board at this time.
- Maximum group size of 6 scurvy sailors per group.
- We have implemented some new health and safety measures to protect our staff and guests, you can find out more about them here.
- Please note: only assistance dogs are permitted entry to the attraction