Weymouth SEA LIFE Annual Pass Sale is on from Saturday 25th January to Sunday 2nd February 2020 - don't miss out!
Prices will be just £18.95 for children (under 15s) and £22.95 for adults (15 years and over) and is exclusively for ALL local residents who live in Dorset, plus anyone with a BH postcode (proof of address may be required). Please note that under 3s go free.
Your membership will include 12 months UNLIMITED entry into Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park from date of purchase. Plus you can also take advantage of discounts and offers at other local businesses and attractions, that will be exclusive to Weymouth SEA LIFE Annual Pass holders including:
• The Abbotsbury Attractions
• Weymouth Swimming Pool - Everyone Active
• Splashdown Waterpark, Poole
• Blossoming Touch Baby Yoga
• Samantha Prewett Photography
Plus more from our Cafe, Gift Shop and Photo Team at the park!
How to Buy:
You can purchase your Weymouth SEA LIFE Annual Pass from 25 January to 2 February 2020 online at www.sealifeweymouth.com. There is a postage option online if you are unable to collect your passes by 14 February 2020. Please note that any passes NOT collected by 14 February will be invalidated without refund.
These passes are exclusively available to ALL local residents who live in Dorset, plus anyone with a BH postcode and so proof of address may be required (such as drivers' licence, utility bill, etc.) Online purchases will need to be addressed to a Dorset or BH postcode residence. If not, the order will not be processed.
Park opening hours will be 11am to 3pm each day, with additional late night openings for pass collections until 7pm on Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th and Friday 31st January only. Pass collections can also be made before the park opens, from 10am, on 27th to 31st January.
Please note that our Annual Passes require photos of the individual to validate the pass. If you order through our website, you can upload your photos online at time of order.
You can also have your photo taken in person at the Park. Alternatively, please bring a large high quality colour print of any pass holders not present - at least sized A5 - so that we can capture the image for our print system.
A Complimentary Carer Pass:
Should a disabled Weymouth SEA LIFE Annual Passholder require assistance on their visits to our attractions, we issue one complimentary pass per disabled Passholder to be used by any carer - this is transferable between carers; the carer Pass is issued to the disabled guests and carers' Passes will have the name, date of birth and a photo of the disabled guest. The disabled guest can purchase their Weymouth SEA LIFE Annual Pass online and their complimentary Carer's pass will be issued on their first visit to the park.
Terms & Conditions:
• Your pass is exclusive to you and cannot be used by anyone else.
• These passes are available to residents Dorset and those with BH postcodes only. Proof of address may be required at time of purchase in order to qualify.
• If you lose your pass there is a £10 charge to replace the card.
• Please ensure you bring your card on every visit to an attraction otherwise we cannot guarantee you entry and you may be charged our standard entry charges.
• Passes are only valid at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park.