Hours of Splashy Fun!
The Splash Zone and Pool at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park provide hours of fun. Dive in and out of the water play jets or take a dip and cool down in our Pool. *Caution... You will get wet!
You'll find changing facilities near the Splash Zone and Pool and there's plenty of seating available for those not wishing to get as wet!
The Splash Pool is now closed for the winter season and the Splash Fountains will remain open daily until 31st October.
*Please check our Facebook page here for any updates regarding unscheduled closures due to weather conditions or for other operational reasons.
Splash Pool Guidelines:
- The splash pool capacity is currently limited to 20 bathers at a time, to ensure everyone has the chance to play sessions are limited to 10 minutes. There's no restriction on how many sessions can be joined.
- Guests may only use the splash pool in the presence of a team member
- Children must be supervised by an adult (0-3 years = 1 Adult:1 Child, 4-7 years = 1 Adult:2 Children, 8-11 years = 1 Adult:3 Children)
- Swimwear must be worn at all times
- Infants should wear swim nappies whilst in the pool or fountains
- No photography is allowed in the area
Towels, swim nappies and sun lotions can be purchased in the gift shop, subject to availability.