Come in and Cool Down!
The Splash Zone and Pool at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park provide hours of fun. Dive in and out of the water play jets or take a dip and cool down in our Pool. *Caution... You will get wet!
You'll find changing facilities near the Splash Zone and Pool and plenty of seating available for those not wishing to get as wet!
The Splash Fountains are open daily from 11am until 30 mins before SEA LIFE closes.
The Paddling Pool will open during the following periods and will open 90 mins after SEA LIFE first entry time until 60 minutes before the attraction closes.
- Daily between 1st April – 16th April
- Daily between 27th May – 4th June
- Weekends only between 5th June – 30th June
- Daily between 1st July – 3rd September
*Please check our Facebook page here for any updates regarding unscheduled closures due to weather conditions or for other operational reasons.
Splash Pool Guidelines:
- The splash pool capacity is limited to 30 bathers at a time
- To ensure everyone has the chance to play during busy periods you may be asked to limit your time in the pool
- Guests may only use the splash pool in the presence of a team member
- Children must be supervised by an adult (0-3 years = 1 Adult:1 Child, 4-7 years = 1 Adult:2 Children, 8-11 years = 1 Adult:3 Children)
- Swimwear must be worn at all times
- Infants should wear swim nappies whilst in the pool or fountains
- No photography is allowed in the area
Towels and swim nappies can be purchased in the gift shop, subject to availability.