Meet Web, Luna and Sija, the seals!
You’ll get to feed the seals their fishy breakfast – but watch out, they like to splash!
A member of our animal care team will be on hand to assist you and teach you all about Web, Luna and Sija, their individual stories, their diet and their habitats. They can also answer any sea-related questions you may have.
After feeding the seals, it’s your turn for a feed – as breakfast for you is also included! You will then be able to explore all the other amazing creatures we care for in the centre with all-day entry to the Park.
- Meet Web, Luna and Sija as you and your group experience a private morning feed
- Learn about their diet, nutritional plans and their unique personalities
- After your session with the seals, your experience will include breakfast (choose from a selection of cereals, juice, bacon baps and muffins) before heading to an all-day experience at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park
- Under 3s go free, but cannot participate in the experience and their breakfast is not included
- A valid Merlin or SEA LIFE annual pass must be presented on arrival in order to benefit from the discounted passholder rate
- The feed section of this experience lasts approximately 20 minutes
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your experience
- This experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
- Learn all about our resident Common Harbour Seals, Web, Luna and Sija
- Private feed our seals breakfast before the park opens!
- After your session with the seals, your experience then includes breakfast and all-day entry to the park
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 people can be accommodated per experience