Did you know?
Otters are one of the few mammals to use tools!
They use rocks to break open shells and even have a pouch under their arm, which they save their favourite rocks in.
Meet Badger and Isa!
Here at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, we are lucky enough to have resident Asian Short-Clawed Otters, and now you can meet them, and even give them a snack.
Our playful and cheeky otters- Badger and Isa - love nothing more than spending time playing, sleeping, grooming and eating- in fact, they love their food so much that they eat four times a day!
Watch as they dip and dive in their river, wash themselves with pebbles, and play in the long grass, and learn all about them from one of our expert animal care professionals, as you feed them one of their meals.
Join us for an otterly awesome experience at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park!
- You’ll get to choose from a variety of enrichment tools to provide the otters with a fun and engaging feeding time!
- Includes entry to Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and participation in the experience for up to 2 people
- A member of our expert Animal Care Team will teach you all about our otters, their habitat and diet as well as answering any otter-related questions you may have
- A valid Merlin or SEA LIFE Annual Pass must be presented on arrival in order to benefit from the passholder discounted rate
- This experience lasts approx. 20 minutes
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your experience start time
- This experience is for a maximum of 2 people
- Children must be 8 years or over to participate in the experience
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+