An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 10 exhibits, countless sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, a rescued green sea turtle and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
YOUTH GROUP FIELD TRIPS
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers youth groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized, affiliated groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, and sports teams!
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local youth groups serving children K-12 grade
- Advance online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of reservation with credit card
- Must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify for group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $13.99 per Child
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children. (grades K-12)
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
Tax Exempt Groups:
Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation prior to booking. Please email SLCHAGuest.Relations@sealifeus.com your tax exempt form and our team will get back to you with booking instructions.
FIN-TASTIC Brand NEW for the 2022-23 School Year!
We are excited to bring to you a brand new mini classroom teaching unit that introduces elementary school students to focus to explore coastal habitats! We also have great self-guided activities for students to do during their field trips.
Know before you book:
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Youth groups must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Paid reservation may be canceled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date