An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 10 exhibits, countless sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, a rescued green sea turtle and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
YOUTH GROUP FIELD TRIPS
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers youth groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized, affiliated groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, and sports teams!
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local youth groups serving children K-12 grade
- Advance online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of reservation with credit card
- Must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify for group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $13.99 per Child
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children. (grades K-12)
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
*At this time, groups must pre-sort into small groups of 10 before entering. Daily Talks, Workshops, Kids Play Area, and Behind-the-Scenes Tours will be unavailable at this time.
Tax Exempt Groups:
Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email SLCHAGuest.Relations@sealifeus.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
FIN-TASTIC Brand NEW for the 2021-22 School Year!
We are excited to bring to you a brand new mini classroom teaching unit that introduces elementary school students to focus on what is "Beneath the Tide" and allows students to explore coastal habitats! We also have great self-guided activities for students to do during their field trips.
*Please note, at this time we are not currently offering education workshops. These new resources were designed with you in mind to help add additional educational content before, during and after your visit. We hope to relaunch on-site workshops in 2022!
See What's New
Know before you book:
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Youth groups must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date
Receive the latest group news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!