An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 10 exhibits, countless sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, a rescued green sea turtle and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guide resources & activity packs
- Free educational talks throughout the day*
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
*At this time, we are only accepting group reservations for parties of 10-30 people. Groups must pre-sort into small groups of 10 before entering. Daily Talks, Workshops, Kids Play Area, and Behind-the-Scenes Tours will be unavailable at this time. To book a new group reservation or if you have any additional questions, please contact us at 855-450-0512.
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rates for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Free chaperone (1:5 ratio)
BOOK A GROUP AND SAVE UP TO 50%!
Discounted rates are only available to organized groups such as scouts, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams, and tour groups.
Please plan ahead and call us at 855-450-0512 to make a group reservation. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 45 minutes for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10
- At this time, we are only accepting group reservations for parties of 10-30 people. Groups must pre-sort into small groups of 10 before entering the aquarium.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Call us at 855-450-0512 to make a group reservation.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Payment must be made 10 working days in advance of your visit date. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- All guests 5 and older must wear a face covering while inside the aquarium
- Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 45 minutes for their visit to fully enjoy all that SEA LIFE offers.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Groups must pre-sort into small groups of 10 to avoid congestion in the aquarium and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect guests at Entrance 7 and can be parked accordingly.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 exhibits, countless sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, a rescued green sea turtle and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation efforts
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend*
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
*In abundance of caution, Daily Talks, Feeds, Behind-the-Scenes Tours, Workshops, and the Kids Play Area are temporarily closed.
Ready to Book?
Call us at 855-450-0512
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group has a memorable, inspiring experience.
Receive the latest group news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!