Underwater Scout Adventure!
SEA LIFE Aquarium takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops while also giving them a whole new perspective on the wonders of the ocean. Spend the day exploring over 10 marine exhibits, countless sea creatures and 200 species in an immersive setting – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
SCOUT GROUPS OF 10+
We offer discounted rates for organized scout groups of 10 or more!
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Bookings are required 14 days before your visit
- Tickets are $13.99 per child, ages 3-12 and $15.99 per adult, ages 13 and up
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Payment is taken at time of booking with credit card
- Must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
Know before you book:
- Minimum number of people required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 14 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Youth groups must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date
Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation prior to booking. Please email SLCHAGuest.Relations@sealifeus.com your tax exempt form and our team will get back to you with booking instructions.