An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 20 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
GROUP FIELD TRIPS
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups serving children K-12 grade, as well as seniors and other organized adult groups. Groups must show proof of organization ID at check in.
- Tickets from $10 per child, $12 for adults
- Combo tickets to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE start at just $20 per child and $24 per adult
- Minimum of 10 tickets required to receive group rates
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 7 days in advance by pre-purchasing tickets online
- Download the free Group Preparation Guide for information on parking, accessibility, Lunch Land, and much more!
- Notice: We are no longer able to do invoicing at this time. If you have any questions about this Please email email@example.com
Tax Exempt Groups—MO Only:
If your group is tax exempt in the state of Missouri, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation.
Self-Guided Aquarium Activities
Our Educational Visit Guides explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and more. These guides provide exciting and inspiring information linked to key displays throughout the aquarium to help teachers engage young children to get the most out of their visit.
Free downloadable teacher guides are are available below for students ages 3-5 and 6-11.
Each guide includes accompanying 'explorer sheets' containing activities. You may wish to print out copies of those pages for each child to complete before, after or during your visit.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Discounted rates are available to pre-booked groups such as large families, team outings, scouts, summer camps, day camps, YMCAs, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, youth groups, and more. Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Know before you book:
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 7 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Organized Youth Groups:
- Youth groups must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date
- Outside food and beverage, including bagged lunches are not permitted.
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.