An Underwater Adventure!
Admire over 20 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting. Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more. Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel. Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool and more!
Groups of 10+
Inspirational for all ages, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers groups of 10+ the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. We offer discounted rates for organized groups including: scout troops, summer camps, day camps, senior groups, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, sports teams and tour groups!
- Discounted group rates
- Self-guide resources
- Free educational talks throughout the day
- Interactive Touchpool Experience
Download and print one of our FREE Activity Packs for each of the children in your group. They contain fun ideas and activities to complete during your visit to ensure you make the most out of your trip!
- Activity Packs are suitable for ages 6-14 years old
- Before and during visit activities
- Word searches & games
- Creature profiles & fun facts
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Available Monday - Friday
- Pre-book online & save
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- At this time we are only accepting online group ticket reservations, Monday - Friday.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Schools should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger schools and groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Please note: for schools/groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
If you require further information on group visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your group has a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: KC.Groups@merlinentertainments.biz
Receive the latest group news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Group Newsletter is tailored to meet your group needs! Please subscribe with the link above.