Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
School Field Trips
Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:5 ratio)
- Educational Programs
- Self-guided learning resources
- Online booking form
Our school programs explore animal behavior, habitats, adaptations, ecosystems, anatomy and water chemistry and are designed to meet Next Generation Science Standards. Workshops are available for students are all ages, Preschool through High School.
- Curriculum linked activities
- Programs meet Next Generation Science Standards
- 30 minute programs for PreK - 5th Grade
- 45-60 minute programs for 6th - 12th Grade
- Before and after visit resources
We offer FREE Teacher Notes and Student Exploration Sheets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Amazing Oceans: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Behavior: 1st - 5th Grades
- Conservation: 1st - 5th Grades
- Food Chains & Ecosystems: 1st - 5th Grades
School Pricing & Packages are Temporarily Unavailable
Due to health & safety measures, school pricing & packages are temporarily unavailable. If you are looking to plan a visit and have a group of 10+ or more you can take advantage of our special online group rate. Workshops are not included.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- Available Monday - Friday
- Pre-book online & save
Due to health & safety measures, all education programs are temporarily unavailable.
UPGRADE YOUR TRIP WITH AN EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP DESIGNED TO MEET NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
In addition to our amazing aquarium experience, we work closely with teachers to develop educational programs to enhance your students' visit. For self-guided field trips (admission only), we provide FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
- Receive pre and post visit lesson plans and activities
- Add a workshop for as low as $3 more per student
- 15 minimum students required to book
- Workshops are not available on weekends, holidays or school breaks
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- At this time we are only accepting online group ticket reservations, Monday - Friday.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Schools should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger schools and groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion in the Exhibit Area and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Please note: for schools/groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: KC.Groups@merlinentertainments.biz
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your needs! Please subscribe with the link above.