Congratulations to our 2019 Junior Rangers!
The ALL NEW SEA LIFE San Antonio is proud to announce our 2019 Junior Rangers! These incredible young scientists share our passion for conservation, science, the environment, and the creatures that call our oceans home. The Junior Rangers are a group of 12 kids, ages 5-12 years old. Through a number of FUN activities both at the aquarium and around the area, the Junior Rangers help spread conservation messages to the world!
Congratulations to our 2020 Junior Rangers:
Ania D, Morgan U, Learah S, Romeo C, Arsh A, Brian M, Sean C, Fiona P, Evelyn W, Lydia I, Ayden S, and Benjamin G!
From lake clean-ups to spreading the word about World Oceans Day, the Junior Rangers are not only passionate about sea creatures, but they believe they can make a positive impact on our environment - right here in San Antonio!
What does it mean to be a Junior Ranger?
- Visit SEA LIFE throughout the year (usually on the weekend) and participate in exclusive activities & behind-the-scenes events for the Junior Rangers.
- Participate in off-site events, like river/stream clean-ups & visits to area conservation centers.
- Learn about important conservation topics and help brainstorm ways to spread the message to friends and families.
- Each Junior Ranger will receive:
- 2 Free SEA LIFE Annual Passes
- Junior Ranger shirt to wear to activities and events
- Most importantly, the Junior Ranger program is FUN! They will explore the aquarium and its creatures in a whole new way with the guidance from a SEA LIFE Expert.
Junior Ranger events include:
- Invitation to Grand Opening Events
- River & park clean-ups at local conservation areas!
- Behind-the-scenes education and fun activities at SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Off-site education that focuses on local conservation. Learning locally to impact globally!
- Live sea creature feedings of rays, sharks & sea turtles
- VIP invites to the latest events and sneak-peeks at SEA LIFE Aquarium