SEA LIFE San Antonio Junior Ranger Program
Each year, SEA LIFE San Antonio welcomes a new group of Junior Rangers. These incredible young scientists share our passion for conservation, science, the environment, and the creatures that call our oceans home. The Junior Rangers are a group of up to 12 kids, ages 5-12 years old. Through a number of FUN activities both at the aquarium and around the area, the Junior Rangers help spread conservation messages to the world.
From clean-ups to spreading the word about World Oceans Day, the Junior Rangers are not only passionate about sea creatures, but they believe they can make a positive impact on our environment - right here in San Antonio!
What does it mean to be a Junior Ranger?
- Visit SEA LIFE throughout the year (usually on the weekend) and participate in exclusive activities & behind-the-scenes events specifically for the Junior Rangers, led by our very own aquarists.
- Participate in off-site events, like river/stream clean-ups, visits to area conservation centers, and more.
- Learn about important conservation topics and help brainstorm ways to spread the message to friends and family.
- Each Junior Ranger will receive:
- 2 Free SEA LIFE Annual Passes
- Junior Ranger shirt to wear to activities and events
- Participate in live sea creature feedings.
- Receive invites to the latest events and programs.
- Most importantly, the Junior Ranger program is FUN! They will explore the aquarium and its creatures in a whole new way with guidance from a SEA LIFE expert.