Our Opening Times
SEA LIFE Weymouth Adventure Park
- Open weekends/Bank Holidays/school holidays from 10am to 5pm, with last admission at 4pm.
- Open all other weekdays from 11am to 5pm, with last admission at 4pm.
- There are 8 daily creature feeds and talks.
- Open all year, every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Our new Turtle Sanctuary has just opened! Come and see the terrapins and turtles in 2 new large enclosures, then play with our SEA LIFE Trust interactive games!
- Visit our Fairy Penguin Island walkthrough! Home to the only colony of Fairy Penguins in Europe, our new arrivals are the smallest, cutest, fluffiest penguins in the world!
SEA LIFE Express
- The SEA LIFE Express is a land train service that runs between Weymouth SEA LIFE and the King's Statue, Weymouth Seafront.
- Service starts at 10.30am from Weymouth SEA LIFE and the last train leaves at 5pm.
Pirate Adventure Mini Golf
- Pirate Adventure Mini Golf is open daily from 6 April until 29 September. It then opens weekends-only until closing for the winter from 4 November.