Dive into the underwater world
Visit us as a kindergarten or day care group and experience an unforgettable excursion together in our colourful underwater world.
We want to inspire all children to protect the oceans and awaken their curiosity about its inhabitants. Here learning is fun: there are colourful fish, interesting facts, countless sea creatures, interactive games and exciting quizzes. At the touchpool, the little marine researchers can even touch starfish, anemones and sea urchins!
Unfortunately, we are not offering guided tours in English language, but you can still discover our attraction as English-speaking students. Please continue to make your booking through our German page if you are interested. We apologise for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding.
What you can expect
- Discounted rate of €5.50 per child
- For every 5 children, 1 adult enter free of charge
- Each additional accompanying person is only 11€
- Preferred admission without waiting times
- Personal greeting for the kindergarten groups
- SEA LIFE visitor support in the aquarium
- Minimum 5 children for kindergarten or day care groups (from 3 years)
- Valid Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00), excluding school holidays in Baden-Württemberg.